Halifax, Nova Scotia
To work in partnership with a motivated team/group to create film work that encourages and inspire and stimulates conversations around inclusivity and empowerment.
Nova Scotia Community College (NSCC)
Diploma in Screen Arts
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
September 2015 - May 2017
The Dreamers | May 2019|10 mins| Dir./Producer | FIN 2019 |Emerging Lens 2019| HBFF ‘20
Mr. Horizon | September 2018| 4 mins | Co-Dir/Producer| Lunenburg Doc 2018, HIFF 2019
A Chef’s Moment |May ‘17| 3 mins |Director/Camera/Editor| Devour! The Food Film Fest. ‘17
Journey of Feet |May ‘17| Runtime: 3 mins| Director/Camera/Editor |FIN Atlantic Film Fest. ‘17
Horizontal Concavity - Film 5|2017|Dir: Koumbie |Camera trainee |FIN: Atlantic Festival 2017
Studio Black Episode 3 | July 2016 | Shadow Director| FIN: Atlantic International Film Fest. ‘17
Leave Pizza Here|2016 |Runtime: 6 mins| Script Supervisor |2016 AFF Official Selection
Esmeralda |2016| Runtime: 4 mins| Director |2016 Canada Shorts Official Selection
French Creole: Intermediate
• Write and breakdown scripts using Celtx and Final Draft.
• Effectively communicate ideas and problem solve as a group leader, or a participant.
• Present papers and or ideas in a group setting as it relates to camera operations, i.e. lighting and focus, film studies - genre reports, themes and so on.
• Operate a camera effectively.
• Create storyboards to assist in shot planning.
• Create budget reports and call sheets in Excel.
• Edit video footage using Final Cut X and Premiere Pro.
• Lighting – setting up lights for shoots, drawing lighting and camera plans.
• Work effectively in groups in planning a film shoot, photo shoot and/or promotional packages
• Create Press Kits, basic websites, and manage social media platforms.
IMDb link: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm8446280/