Halifax, Nova Scotia
To work in partnership with a motivated team/group to create film work that encourages, inspire, and stimulates conversations around inclusivity, diversity and empowerment.
Nova Scotia Community College (NSCC)
Diploma in Screen Arts (Honours)
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
September 2015 - May 2017
Eua-Lander (Film 5)| May 2022| 8 mins |Writer & Director
Music Resistance | March 2022|14 minutes| Dir./Producer/co-writer|
The Dreamers | May 2019|10 mins| Dir./Producer | FIN 2019 |Emerging Lens 2019| HBFF ‘20
Mr. Horizon | September 2018| 4 mins | Co-Dir/Producer| Lunenburg Doc 2018, HIFF 2019
A Chef’s Moment |May ‘17| 3 mins |Director/Camera/Editor| Devour! The Food Film Fest. ‘17
Journey of Feet |May ‘17| Runtime: 3 mins| Director/Camera/Editor |FIN Atlantic Film Fest. ‘17
Horizontal Concavity (Film 5)|2017|Dir: Koumbie |Camera trainee |FIN: Atlantic Festival 2017
Studio Black Episode 3 | July 2016 | Shadow Director| FIN: Atlantic International Film Fest. ‘17
Leave Pizza Here| 2016 |Runtime: 6 mins| Script Supervisor |2016 AFF Official Selection
French Creole: Intermediate
• Write and breakdown scripts using Celtx and Final Draft.
• Effectively communicate ideas and problem solve as a group leader, or a participant.
• Present papers and or ideas in a group setting as it relates to camera operations, i.e. lighting and focus, film studies - genre reports, themes and so on.
• Operate a camera effectively.
• Create storyboards to assist in shot planning.
• Create budget reports and call sheets in Excel.
• Edit video footage using Final Cut X and Premiere Pro.
• Lighting – setting up lights for shoots, drawing lighting and camera plans.
• Work effectively in groups in planning a film shoot, photo shoot and/or promotional packages
• Create Press Kits, basic websites, and manage social media platforms.
IMDb link: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm8446280/